|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues|
|24 novembre 2022||CDI||Tunis, Tunisie||Plus que 10 ans||Bac + 5||Plein temps||Arabe , Français , Anglais|
Description de l’annonce:
Bank ABC wishes to recruit a Head of Credit within its Credit Department at the Tunisian Branch.
The Head of Credit will be responsible of reviewing and approving credit proposals in line with the Bank’s policies, standards and procedures (“PSP”), instigating reviews, and ensuring that effective monitoring of the Bank’s portfolio is escalated to the relevant committees. In addition, and as part of the review process, he/she will be in charge of ensuring that facility utilization is as expected at the obligor level.
He will be actively responsible of improving the bank’s PSP documentation and always guaranteeing that the Bank must be in compliance with the Central Bank’s regulations.
Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables of Role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Credit will be in charge of:
· Managing credit risk for bank lending and operations
· Identifying the credit risk associated with the Bank’s activities
· Ensuring compliance with ABC policies, standards and procedures
· Monitoring of the bank’s Credit Portfolio
· Ensuring periodical reporting to the CEO and the relevant local and group credit committees and other appropriate venues on matters concerning the operating model, the maturity of departmental PSP and regulatory compliance.
· Enhancing bank wide risk culture and ensuring technical competency, professionalism and ethical standards.
– Banking/Finance or Economics degree or equivalent
– Master or certification in Accountancy and Finance, Business or Economics.
– Previous Business experience is a plus
– At least 7 years’ experience in Credit Assessment and post approval process (in private banking sector)
– Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in financial analysis and credit assessment in Banking or Rating agencies or equivalent.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Fluency in French, English and Arabic
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Professionalism, capacity to analyze and synthesize
– Problem solving and strategic thinking.
· Personal attributes
– Attention to details
– Client centric and excellent negotiation skills
– Self-motivated, discreet and a team player
– Outstanding communication, leadership, coaching, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.