- Postes vacants:
- 1 poste ouvert
- Type d'emploi désiré :
- Experience :
- 3 à 5 ans
- Niveau d'étude :
- Langue :
- Français, Anglais, Italien
Description de l'emploi
The SAP IT Business Partner is the main contact for teammates for every aspect related to SAP ECC and the business processes. He/she conducts and facilitates workshops with business partners to gather requirements for business procedures while providing best business practices knowledge to aid the continuous improvement of the company processes. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the Supply Chain processes and SAP related modules and tools (PP, MM, WM, QM). Among the rest, he/she will be required to train and support colleagues on the usage of SAP ECC in order to help them gaining progressively confidence while working with the system.
Experience in testing software enhancements is a desired qualification.
He/she will work in close cooperation with the headquarter SAP IT team in order to ensure alignment for common projects and processes.
Exigences de l'emploi
- Gather and facilitate business process discussions, solution design and documentation, configuration, test, and end-user support
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP functionality); proactively address problems and troubleshoot issues
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of enterprise applications projects.
- Responsible for working with our SAP IT team to plan, implement, and test new releases into the production systems environment
- Work closely with operations teammates (production, logistics, warehouse management) to fully understand the user functionality, pain points, and areas of improvements
- Assist and help the delivery of special projects and small enhancements and assist in reviewing and improving policies and procedures
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
At least 3-5 years of experience with SAP ECC with expert knowledge in at least 2 of the following SAP Modules: Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Quality Management (QM).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must
Nice to have
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Practical working experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAP Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM), Production Planning (PP) will be added advantage