|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues||Mobilité||Autres|
|26 février 2021||CDI||La Marsa, Tunis, Tunisie||Entre 2 et 5 ans||Bac + 4||2000 – 2500 DT / Mois||Plein temps||Français , Anglais||International|
Description de l’annonce:
Hexagone is a leading software company providing content authoring solutions to the life sciences industry worldwide.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining solid relationships with the company's key customers in connection with our internal teams.
Your Missions include:
· Developing and sustaining strong relationships with key customers to bring more revenue to the company;
· Addressing and resolving customers’ issues.
· Acting as the main point of contact between customers and internal teams.
· Supervising the teams assigned to each client.
· Communicating and collaborating with the product, marketing, sales, and production teams to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
· Creating reports on the account's progress, objectives and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
· Developing a thorough understanding of the needs and requirements of key customers and prepare customized solutions.
· Proven experience in key account management.
· The ability to build rapport with key customers.
· The ability to handle multiple accounts.
· Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent communication skills (French & English)
Bachelor, Master preferred.
At least 3-5 years project / key account management experience in a consulting or marketing / digital agency in an international environment.
Experience in the life sciences industry is a plus, especially in digital pharma marketing.
CONTRACT AND SALARY
· Permanent contrat (CDI)
· Starting 2 500 TND net income and more depending on profiles;
· Weekly working hours: 40 hours;
· Ticket Restaurant of 7 TND per working day;
· Supplementary health insurance paid for 2/3 by the company;