- Postes vacants:
- 1 poste ouvert
- Type d'emploi désiré :
- Experience :
- 3 à 5 ans
- Niveau d'étude :
- Genre :
Description de l'emploi
About Amphenol Development Center Tunisia :
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
Amphenol offers automotive solutions across engine management and control, exhaust monitoring and cleaning, infotainment and communications, in-car power, lighting, safety and security systems, navigation and telematics systems. In addition, Amphenol has developed advanced technology solutions for hybrid-electric vehicles. But the automotive market is changing. Recently, more cars with alternative drive trains have become available, and their market share has increased, a trend that has had an effect on the remanufacturing industry for automotive parts.
Within this framework Amphenol development center Tunisia, which is attached to Amphenol-Tuchel electronics GmbH, is established and will grow to contribute effectively to reach to future targets with the aim of outgrowing the market of electrified vehicles and setting standards for high power interconnect systems.
We are looking for people with a spirit of construction that want to be part of something important. We invest in technology and the people who move us forward.
Education and experience :
- Studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, fine mechanics or similar
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD systems (preferably Siemens NX and Teamcenter)
- Excellent skills in the creation of technical drawings and specifications
- Experience in the development of connectors and cables for the automotive industry, preferably in the high-voltage/high-current area
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent business English, knowledge of other languages (German) an asset
- Skills in the field of off-tool parts (die casting and injection molding, stamping and cold forming technology)
- At least 5 years of significant experience focused on the design of connectors and/or cables for the automotive industry
Further skills :
- Good understanding of PokaYoke, Lean and Kaizen
- Business skills
- Intercultural understanding and tolerance
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Pragmatic actions and decisions
- Solution and result-driven action
- Modeling and design of plastic components and assemblies for high voltage connectors and other components.
- Create 3D models, assemblies, and engineering drawings for both new product development and mass production efforts.
- Create drawing packages and manufacturing instructions for parts and assemblies.
- Prepare manufacturing and specification drawings / documentation for production parts through manufacturing partners.
- Work closely with the research team on new product developments and product testing.
- Assist manufacturing engineering to implement new product development efforts into mass production.
- Take ownership for parts, completing every aspect of component engineering development from concept to production.
- Integrate plastic designs with high voltage electrical systems in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Support engineers to provide development and supplier assistance to part development
- Creates reports for various aspect of arriving parts including, measurement data, quality, appearance
- Work with purchasing department and vendors to receive quotes and lead times to complete design.
- Provide engineering support to production departments during all stages of molding and manufacturing.
- Provide suggestions on areas of improvement to standardize and increase the efficiency surrounding production.
Send the following information
- Resume and LinkedIn page
- Competence file
- A brief motivation letter