- Postes vacants:
- 1 poste ouvert
- Type d'emploi désiré :
Description de l'emploi
Limonade Technologies is a Canadian Fintech startup focusing on the payment technology. We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person who have the drive to excel in a global startup culture.
The Intern will be involved with planning, executing, editing and writing of marketing campaigns as well as assisting the CEO with any documentation and administrative duties, as instructed. The successful candidate will play an integral role for maintaining branding language consistency while delivering high-quality, persuasive message within a variety of digital and print collateral – including presentations, marketing materials, internal and external communications, and other online content. The Intern will develop and drive marketing content onto the web or through print and alternative media to reach our target markets to drive product demand via multiple channels.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
The job responsibility includes but is not limited to the following:
- Write, edit, publish digital content for website, presentations and social media platforms
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Create Corporate Communications materials, while learning and understanding Company/Brand Design Guidelines
- Support the development and execution of a wide range of communications materials (email communications, company newsletters, intranet postings, presentations, surveys, calendar invitations, website content, internal videos, social content, etc.)
- Assist with managing clients and business partners.
- Assist the CEO with any communication and administrative duties, as needed.