|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues||Mobilité||Autres|
|23 septembre 2022||CDD||Tunis, Tunisie||Entre 2 et 5 ans||Bac + 5||1230 – 1300 DT / Mois||Plein temps||Arabe , Français , Anglais||International|
Description de l’annonce:
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, medical humanitarian organization working in more than 71 countries around the world. Our medical teams act fast to save people’s lives in conflict zones, natural disasters, and epidemics. We go where we are needed most. Providing MSF with an understanding of local, socio-cultural determinants. Supporting beneficiaries with basic information regarding access to medical treatment, transportation and other actors (legal, social, etc) following MSF’s protocols, standards and procedures, in order to create links with the communities and contribute to the visibility an acceptance of MSF.
Defining, coordinating and monitoring all mental health related activities in the project area including management of staff, ensuring the quality of care and analysing statistics and reports, according to MSF protocols in order to provide the most appropriate support for patients.
· In close collaboration with other medical team members, identifying the needs of MH support in the target population and participating in the definition, planning, organization and update of the appropriate MSF strategy and the Mental Health (MH) activities and its budget. Monitoring and evaluating MH support activities.
· Reviewing and developing the technical materials, tools, guidelines and documents, and coordinating and ensuring the implementation of all Mental Health standard protocols and procedures set by MSF in order to provide the most appropriate treatment for patients.
· Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, potential detection, development and internal communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
· Coordinating and ensuring that Mental Health activities (in and outside health facilities), with the clients are performed with regular follow-up in order to provide the most appropriate treatment for clients with psycho social problems. Ensuring Mental Health team is calm and neutral during sessions regardless of personal feelings and/or beliefs and that the translators are trained about terminology and appropriate behaviour during sessions.
· Mapping and regularly updating the existing Mental Health services, including other INGO’s, local NGO’s, community groups and governmental health services, etc. and maintaining good and regular communication and collaboration with other components of the project according to objectives and context. Identifying possible advocacy issues and informing MC and PC before taking any action. (Note: Advocacy is not under Mental Health Activities Manager accountabilities)
· Ensuring in close collaboration with medical department, that MH department participates in counselling as well as Prevention Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) and Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VTC) activities when needed
· Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines (SitRep, statistical report, etc.) and reporting problematic situations and cases with the Medical Coordinator to help with decision making and problem resolution.
· Ensuring that psychiatric patients coming to MSF facilities receive proper treatment including psychotropic medication and psychosocial support either within an MSF program or thru referral to an appropriate resource.
· Master's degree or equivalent in clinical or counselling psychology and a valid registration in your country of residence
· Bilingual in either French – English or Arabic – English
· A minimum of 2y clinical practice after degree, ideally working with a variety of clients and contexts e.g. trauma, chronic disease, substance use, migrants in both, individual therapy and group / peer work
· Big plus: Experience in multicultural contexts
· Big plus: experience in teaching mental health topics to professional and lay students, junior mental health professionals and colleagues in interdisciplinary health teams
· Big plus: experience in managing teams
· Big plus: experience in managing mental health programs / activities / structures
· Living, working or extensive traveling experience in African, Asian or Latin American countries
· Availability to work abroad for a minimum of 9-12 months
· Willingness to work in accordance with MSFs humanitarian principles, charter and mission statement
· Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
WHAT DO WE OFFER
· Meaningful and diversified work, in which you can use your skills and creativity to make a difference for people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare
· A long term perspective and career development opportunities if you would like to continue after the first assignment
· Board and modest lodging in flat / house sharing community with other international team members during the assignment
· Round-trip transportation to and from assignment
· A comprehensive insurance package, including health and emergency evacuation insurance
The application deadline is October 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a test within the first two weeks of November 2022.