|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues||Mobilité|
|29 septembre 2022||CDI||Tunis, Tunisie||Entre 2 et 5 ans||Bac + 3||1100 – DT / Mois||Plein temps||Anglais|
Description de l’annonce:
Job Title: Global HR Data & Reporting Specialist
Report to: HR Manager
Overview of Role:
The Global HR Data & Reporting Specialist will report to the local HR Manager, (s)he will be responsible for developing a sound data and analytical basis for HR decision procedures and preparing accurate, properly visualized, and timely HR reports for global stakeholders. (S)he will support the HR Teams in all National Pen locations with proper data management, data input, and manage systems, improve HR’s reporting content and quality, while demonstrating timeliness and reliability. The candidate should be creative regarding HR data management and reporting, as well as cooperation skills to work with all HR teams, or other teams, as needed. The person will partner with People team to develop a culture of people analytics across the business
What will you do?
HR related data mining:
· Manage the regular gathering, analysis, and presentation of HR data from a variety of sources.
· Gathering, consolidating, auditing, and maintaining data o Manages global deliverables of HR systems’ products ensuring they are delivered on time and in scope.
· Providing information for specific inquiries
· Preparing HR reports for global HR stakeholders being able to do so with storytelling, visualization, presenting, marketing
· Design and deliver HR dashboard, analytics, and human capital metrics as well as routine and ad-hoc reporting, ensuring that data requests are completed within agreed SLAs
· Ensuring the reporting is accurate, easy to understand (properly visualized) and is delivered on time
· Providing advice on improving HR reporting in terms of content, visualization, and accuracy
· Participating in development of standardized reporting and Business Intelligence solutions to achieve consistency and efficiency.
· Working with the designated databases (HCM, Repoman, etc), entering data and updating records as needed
· Supporting HR operations from a data management point of view (Attrition, Absence Management, Headcount variation, etc.)
· Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
· Participating in data related improvement and system development projects:
· Identifying and implementing process and system enhancements to better govern and increase integrity of HR data
· Assisting with the roll out of new tools and systems including testing and training tasks
· Providing support in data management:
· Continuously reviewing HR data quality in HR systems
· Providing support with data cleaning
· Performing periodic testing to validate overall data accuracy
· Reviewing settings of systems where data are stored and managed
· Contributing to creating training material, preparation and conducting trainings (if applicable) like refreshment trainings for new users
· Delivering support on day-to-day operations with the Global HR Team
· Identifying issues and risks and reporting them to the direct supervisor with solution recommendations.
· Identify opportunities for more effective use of HR management information
· Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
Note: HR BI technologies includes Oracle HCM Fusion, Repoman, Zellis Optimum, Sage and any other technology acquired aligned to the overall HR Strategy.
What we need from you:
· University degree ideally in Finance, Economics, IT, Statistics or any numerical field
· 3 years’ experience in data management and reporting also including data visualization
· Ideally working experience with an integrated HR system (HCM, SAP, Workday, HR Access. Etc.)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About National Pen
National Pen’s personalized promotional products are created for and inspired by small businesses. With more than 50 years of experience and serving 23 countries worldwide, National Pen provides personalized marketing solutions that help businesses connect with their customers through a personal brand experience. National Pen offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
To learn more, visit: http://www.pens.com
National Pen is a Cimpress brand (Nasdaq: CMPR).