|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues|
|21 septembre 2023||CDI||Tunis, Tunisie||Entre 1 et 2 ans||Bac + 5||Plein temps||Arabe , Français , Anglais|
Description de l’annonce:
Bank ABC is reinforcing its Wholesale Banking department with the recruitment of a Middle Office Officer.
The Wholesale Banking Middle Office function is a key enabler in the Wholesale Banking delivery chain acting as a middle office that supports and controls the extension and maintenance of credit.
They are responsible for providing high quality and efficient administrative and functional support to coverage groups, Credit, Risk and Operational areas and supports and monitors the lending activities.
In short, WBMO is envisaged to play the role of originator and catalyst, between the Front Office (Business Units) and Back Office (Operations).
1- Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver a strong and efficient Wholesale Banking Middle Office discipline in the bank to cater to all its lending activities.
- Ensure an efficient and up-to-date risk-based approach for KYC AML certifications of WB relationships.
- Enable a smooth and sound client on-boarding and account opening process to the best relationship initiation experience.
- Serve as a referral point to the front and back offices for arbitrating on issues/matters stemming from the bank’s lending activities.
- Introduce best practices and robust controls that increase both awareness and accountability within the coverage teams for managing risks in the department’s operations thus minimizing the impact / number of gaps identified in the business.
- Endeavour to identify opportunities to bring about efficiencies through automation of tasks undertaken by the department and/or enhancements to the bank’s IT systems.
2- Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance from a reputable university OR alternatively, a minimum level of work experience as stated below.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a wholesale bank or a consulting / audit firm or any related financial services institution.
3- Personal Attributes & Soft-skills:
- Strong written & verbal communication / presentational skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Detail oriented and decent organization.
- Ability to perform under pressure and challenging environment.
- Good PC and IT skills (current applications).
- Relevant experience in credits, trade finance, treasury, front office and operations.
- Good financial assessment skills with proven business planning capabilities and ability to challenge figures.
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.