|Date de publication||Type de poste||Lieu de travail||Expérience||Étude||Disponibilité||Langues|
|21 septembre 2023||CDI||Tunis, Tunisie||Entre 2 et 5 ans||Bac + 5||Plein temps||Arabe , Français , Anglais|
Description de l’annonce:
Bank ABC is reinforcing its Credit department with the recruitment of a Credit Analyst Officer.
1- Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Spreading & analyzing financial statement data and interpreting the repayment capacity of borrowers.
- Preparation of credit submission packages, identifying key risks within transactions and relationships, and discussing and defending credit related recommendations.
- Perform analysis on diverse types of collateral/ security proposed.
- Checking compliance with different approval covenants, conditions and aspects related to guarantee and security in line with the bank’s policy.
- Detecting the weaknesses of the credit proposal and suggesting the appropriate credit enhancements.
- Assist lenders in determining the most appropriate loan structure.
- Proposing the risk rating of the relationship as per the scoring bank model/ system.
- Liaising and collecting any relevant information from Corporate & Financial Institutions and Legal Departments to ensure comprehensiveness of the credit package.
- Insure loan packages are complete according to bank’s policy and Central Bank of Tunisia directives.
2- Education & Experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and /or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous Internships in Finance Departments or Credit & Risk Departments is a plus.
- A Professional certificate in Financial Accounting, CFA, /FRM or any relevant professional certification is a plus.
- TOEFL/IELTS languages test proficiency are essential.
3- Personal Attributes & Soft-skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills (English is a must).
- Great attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to work well with a team.
- Good analytical skills /accounting skills.
- Ability to locate and use relevant industry analysis.
- Proficiency in English (essential) & Microsoft Office.
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.